Our client in FL is seeking an Infor Payroll Processing and Application Consultant for an 18-week contract starting immediately.
- Must have experience in Infor Lawson v10 and S3 HR/Payroll applications, Payroll best-practices and Human Resource Management in order to implement new policies and procedures
- Must have experience in Infor Lawson S3 Human Resources and Personnel Administration, Benefits, Absence Management and Payroll expertise.
- Must have functional knowledge of Infor Process Automation, Security, interfaces, and other technical components.
- Strong communication skills to assist with internal transfer knowledge of transfer and documentation of correct policies and procedures.
- Successful Huntzinger Consultants will possess solid communication, documentation, multitasking, teamwork and interpersonal skills in addition to adaptability and flexibility.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and carry the minimum level of insurance required by Huntzinger,
- Preference is for the consultant to work onsite.
Winning Best in KLAS 2020, HIT Advisory Services —- Huntzinger earned a grade of A+ and A across all performance categories – Loyalty, Operations, Services, Relationship, and Value.
Huntzinger is PROUD to consistently bring value by providing exceptional service and culture through expertise, commitment, and the brightest talent.
To learn more about this position and what sets Huntzinger apart from other consulting firms, please complete the application or contact a Huntzinger Talent Acquisition Recruiter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Huntzinger is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.