We Provide Sustainable Solutions
At Huntzinger, we help our clients leverage their IT investment through a range of Advisory, Managed, Implementation and Staffing services designed to provide both immediate and sustained impact.
We’ll develop an actionable roadmap that will guide you to your future state. And, we provide the flexibility for you to engage us for any part, or all, of the implementation and execution. Our HIT services include:
- Planning and roadmap development
- System selection
- Technology and infrastructure assessments
Top five reasons why you should engage Huntzinger
- We Know Technology — Huntzinger consultants have broad and deep technology knowledge and expertise, designed to provide both immediate and sustained impact.
- Healthcare Experience — Healthcare is our sole focus. Our consultants have worked at major hospital systems and other healthcare providers, many as CIOs/CTOs/VPs in technology and more. We have been in your shoes, and beyond that our talents and collective experience have been enriched through many, and diverse, client engagements.
- Highest Quality Delivery — Huntzinger has a strong recruitment and evaluation process for our resources, ensuring that we match consultants to your organization’s culture and specific role requirements, who then produce and deliver quality results on your behalf.
- Strong Partnerships — Huntzinger has relationships with many of the major technology providers, and we leverage these relationships to deliver cost-efficient and highly effective solutions.
- Culture of Performance — Client feedback, through many and diverse engagements, has consistently been expressed by the terms Integrity, Commitment, Expertise, Performance and Results — which, by design, are the keystones of our company culture.
Join the Huntzinger Consulting Team
We’re looking for skilled healthcare professionals like you. We value top talent and invite you to become part of one of the fastest growing consulting firms in the nation.
As a healthcare IT professional, are you looking for opportunities to leverage your expertise and advance your career?
BEST AND BRIGHTEST
Are you looking for an environment where you can collaborate with the industry’s brightest and build rapport with clients while being backed by a seasoned management team and network?
We understand flexibility is important. That’s why we offer multiple ways to engage with Huntzinger, ranging from full-time employment, to W2 temporary employment and independent contractors.
Learn More About Joining Our Team
We’re looking for skilled, healthcare IT professionals like you!
We have generated a lot of trust with Huntzinger Management Group based on what we have done in the past. We have created an RFP for some things. Huntzinger Management Group won our business some time ago. We brought them back because we had developed so much trust in them and knew the expertise of some of the individuals there.
CIO – KLAS Testimonial, Jan. 2020
We have no concerns at all about Huntzinger Management Group. If anybody is hesitating to engage their services, I would advise that person to just pick up the phone and talk to the vendor. The executives are very approachable and really take the time to understand what an organization needs. They visit face to face with an organization's executives.
CIO – KLAS Testimonial, Jan. 2020
During their assessment, Huntzinger Management Group interviewed our people. Our employees really like them. The resources can navigate socially and politically with different personalities in our organization. We are now looking at keeping the resources here after the project is done.
CIO – KLAS Testimonial, Jan. 2019
Huntzinger Management Group is excellent. They were by far the most impressive of the firms we interviewed for our project. Their biggest strength is their expertise and knowledge. Our lead consultant is absolutely brilliant and has essentially become one of us.
CIO, KLAS Testimonial, Jan. 2019
The highly regarded professionals at Huntzinger were retained to perform IT strategic and technical assessment services. Their experience and proven approach was valuable in quickly creating a roadmap to improvements within our organization.
Laura Smith, VP & CIO
Unity Point Health
Huntzinger really partnered well with our team to push us where we needed a push. It was refreshing to work with a partner that was direct, honest and truthful about our condition (to include the recommendations for remediation), rather than tell us what we want to hear to secure the next contract. We rely on the hard truth to make things better.
Scott Arnold, Senior VP & CIO
Tampa General Hospital
Huntzinger's findings were extremely well documented. They gave us an IT roadmap of areas we need to currently address as we prepare for system selection and implementation.
Jim Cole, President and CEO
Virginia Hospital Center
Working with Huntzinger was seamless and they were very responsive and knowledgeable. We tended to forget that they weren't employees by the end of their work. They embedded themselves with our culture quite well.
Sherri Turcotte, Director of Clinical Informatics
Central Maine Healthcare
We have used Huntzinger for several project implementations. They were always quick to adapt to our ever-changing environment, driving our projects to successful completions.
Jeff Futterman, CIO
Huntzinger's role in our big-bang implementation was central to our success. We benefited from the best practices established through their experience working with many other healthcare systems. And when a problem came up, Huntzinger would let us know if it was expected — or if it was an unexpected issue that we should hold the vendor accountable to correct.
Denis Tanquay, CIO
Central Maine Healthcare
Huntzinger assisted us in developing a detailed IT roadmap to consolidate our applications suite and structure our IT organization more efficiently to better meet the business objectives of the organization. Their resources are seasoned professionals that have enabled us to accomplish more and enabled improved thought processes in challenging situations. We have realized tremendous value from our relationship with the Huntzinger team.
Jon Burns, Senior VP & CIO
University of Maryland Medical System