Transitioning Technology from Concern to Confidence
Technology is everywhere in healthcare and is relied upon daily to provide high quality, cost effective services to patients and the community. Technology must be widely available and user friendly, with speed, agility and resilience. There is little room for compromise — and no room for downtime.
Huntzinger's offerings are organized by the functional areas that compromise the lifecycle of technology within an organization. These services can be utilized holistically or individually, to meet the needs of your healthcare organization. The functional areas of our Technical Services offerings include:
- Assessment of technology organization and operations
- Architect new technology initiatives, upgrades and expansions
- EHR infrastructure design and optimization
- Privacy and security to drive compliance, risk reduction
- Executive/interim staffing to support technical initiatives
Huntzinger's findings were extremely well documented. They gave us an IT roadmap of areas we need to currently address as we prepare for system selection and implementation.
President & CEO
Virginia Hospital Center
Huntzinger was great about pinpointing the issues we're struggling with, and also telling us about issues that other organizations have struggled with.
Denis Tanquay, CIO
Central Maine Healthcare