Right Staff, Right Skills, Right Solution
Huntzinger provides innovative approaches to deliver and manage staffing resources. We offer a robust pool of experienced and certified resources who are available to assist you with staffing needs, IT projects and implementation, or interim executive leadership. Huntzinger can assist you, whether you require one or many staffing resources for your IT, clinical or operational needs. Our Staffing Services provide:
- Interim CIO/Executives to drive IT initiatives
- Certified resources on multiple platforms
- Staffing options that expand and support your teams’ capabilities
- Short and long-term availability to fit fluctuating needs
- Experienced consultants and/or entire teams to meet staffing demands
Huntzinger Management Group provides healthcare organizations with interim CIOs and other technical executives to maintain and advance IT initiatives. Huntzinger’s interim executives average 20-plus years of healthcare experience and have held numerous executive positions at prestigious organizations.
You Define the Role
There are multiple situations when an interim CIO can help organizations achieve their goals:
- Strategic Transformation – System upgrades, enterprise-wide deployments, the selection of new solutions and infrastructure, and many other initiatives can be advanced with interim CIOs who have a successful history of performing these transformations. In these situations, an interim CIO can be a catalyst for change, provide the needed leadership to drive the initiative, and stabilize the IT environment during the term of the engagement.
- Mentoring – An interim CIO can also serve as a mentor to cultivate the talent of individuals who may grow into a CIO role as they gain experience.
- Transitions – Recruiting a new CIO can take months or years. An interim CIO is a cost-effective way to bridge the gap during the transition by providing continued leadership for the delivery of in-flight projects, while protecting a significant budget component during the absence of a permanent CIO. Additionally, an interim CIO helps position and package IT strategies to minimize the transition period when a new CIO comes onboard.
- On-Demand Expertise – Budget constraints, geographic location and many other factors make it difficult for healthcare organizations to attract top talent. An interim CIO can provide needed expertise for a defined period, even for organizations that lack the budget to hire a permanent CIO with advanced skills and experience.
- Organizational and Staffing Assessment – An interim CIO can help organizations assess their staffing, skill sets and organizational needs to prepare for strategic initiatives.
Working with Huntzinger was seamless and they were very responsive and knowledgeable. We tended to forget that they weren't employees by the end of their work. They embedded themselves with our culture quite well.
Director of Clinical Informatics
Central Maine Healthcare